Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Blog Title..

I neverfully explained why I decided to title my blog "Come What May and Love It" This is why...
We all know how life is. It has its ups...it has its downs. We have moments of happiness, sadness, anger, hatred, love, hope, peace, distraught, confusion, and emptiness. We love, we loose. We pain, we grow. No matter what comes our way...no matter what we must endure or what we go through, I choose to strive forward with this statement: Come What May and Love It. You dont always have control over everything that happens to you. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Sometimes its just pure consequences for decisions we make. Good, or bad. But I made a promise to myself, and to God, that no matter what may come my way, I will endure to the best of my ability, and love it by finding the good and joy. Sometimes it takes awhile, and sometimes I'm not the best at it. But thats why I ask for forgiveness and try again the next day. I write of encouraging things..not just because I want to uplift and help any one who reads this to find good in things...but also to help others realize that even when things get rough...we still have things to look forward to in this life. I may not know what that all contains...I'm still learning and growing every day. I struggle too. But thats apart of being human. Its not worth it be be down and negative all the time. Its not worth it to hate yourself and have no worth at all. Its not worth it be angry and hate the world for things that happen that you had no control over. Its not worth dwelling on what is wrong. Its not worth it. None of it. I've been down that road. I never want to go back. Granted, we all have those moments. But a life spent that way, is no life at all. Whatever energy is left, after all thats said and done...throw it towards seeing light. There is always ligt to be found...no matter how long it takes. We have been blessed to live on earth for a purpose. What that prupose is...well, thats up to you to find out, for I believe its different for every person. But we do, individually. Love it...whatever may come. A motto to live by.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley you are amazing! Love your positive attitude and reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you.. :) YOU are amazing!

    ReplyDelete