Monday, September 13, 2010

Josh Groban-Hidden Away

This song has deep meaning...read and take in all that is being said. Its perfect. I love it. Such an encouraging and uplifting song. It touches my heart... I hope you enjoy too!!

Over mountains and sky blue seas, on great circles will you watch for me
The sweetest feeling I've got inside, I just can't wait to get lost in your eyes
And all these words that you meant to say, held in silence day after day
Words of kindness that our poor hearts crave, please dont keep them...hidden away

Sing it out so I can finally breathe, And I cant take in all the same
Holding out for something I believe in, All I really need today
I want to free your heart, I want to see your heart, please dont keep your heart...hidden away

You;re a wonder, how bright you shine, a flickering candle in a short lifetime
A secret dreamer that never shows, if no one sees you then nobody knows
All these words you were meant t osay, held in silence day after day
Words of kindness that our poor hearts crave, please dont keep them...hidden away

Sing it out so Ican finally breathe, And I cant take in all the same
Reaching out for someone I believe in, All I really need today
I want to feel your love, will you reveal your love, please dont keep your love...hidden away

I want to free your heart, I want to see your heart, please dont keep your heart...hidden away

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment