Thursday, September 16, 2010

Listen To My Heart Speek

Wise words I live by are:
To be who I want to be
To dream bigger and smile harder
To think more and reach farther
To be my own person will set myself free
If I don't copy anybody else, I haveto be me
To take the train regardless of destination
To take on new challenges without hesitation
To look fear in the eye, hate in the face
Never lose patience, hope, or grace
To keep my chin up and stand up tall
To pick myself up no matter how many times I may fall
To dream, to think, to have ideas all of my own
Everyday my bright smile should be shown
To hold no grudges, forgive and forget
To appoligize even if I didn't start it
As time goes on and seasons change
In my heart, I remain the same
To be all that I can be
To go as far as I can see
That no matter what it is Im doing...I do it as me

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment