Monday, September 20, 2010

"Lord I'm in the dark..seems to me the light is dead when I come calling, theres no one there, the sky is falling. Lord I need to know, my mind is playing games again, your right where you have always been. Take me back to you..a place that I once knew, as a little child, constantly the eyes of God watch over me, all I want to be...in the place that I once knew, as a little child, fall into the better place prepared for me. I will rest in you...I will rest in you...I will rest in you..."

Where would we be without God's healing power? He heals our bodies, he heals our minds, and he can heal our spirits. He blesses us with strength, and with other people around us, as angels to lift us up. What a comfort that is to know, that we are never alone...even in the darkest of hours..the toughest of times, we have him. Always there. Rest in him. Knowing he is all powerful, almighty, and all knowledgeable. I love how he can work through other people to bless us or answer our prayers when we need it. I'm so grateful for the power of prayer, and the power of just resting in him. Being still, and knowing he is God. We can't control life, or the people around us, but we can live through him and his peace, that he can constantly hand us, if we just believe...and rest in his love, and in his arms.

1 comment: