Friday, August 13, 2010

QUOTES:

My girlfriend found these quotes and shared them with me and I just loved them, so I had to post. Hopefully one is encouraging to someone out there! There just goofy and a bit uplifting :)
Just know...whoever you are, whoever you may be, and whatever your circumstances, there is ALWAYS hope in love. Some how...some way. Believe in yourself, and believe in God's plan for YOU. Enjoy!

-"It hurts so much to see you move on so quickly. So tell me...have you promised her forever yet?"

-My head says, "who cares". But then my heart whispers, "you do, stupid."

-You were never a waste of time. You were just a harsh realization that I could do better.

-We improve our looks, not our minds because we know guys are stupid...not blind.

-You cant be old and wise, if you were never young and crazy.

-Best friends are like fairtales, they've been there since once upon a time and they'll be there till the very end.

-It's not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life, you'll find a way to put me there. (and keep me there)

-I just need a boy to come up, give me a hug, and say I'm sorry most of my gender sucks.

-Some of the greater things in life are unseen.. thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

(MY TWO FAVORITE)
-It takes 3 seconds to say I love you..3 hours to explain it..and a lifetime to prove it.

-It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment