Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moving...

So it is official...in about 2.5 hours I will be moving out of my house. Leaving the nest, as people say. This big decision in my life has lead to alot of thoughts and new ways to grow, that I know will continue from this point forward. Im nervous..never been on my own before, but I know that the Lord will help me every step of the way, and that this is what Im supposed to be doing right now. Sometimes, we have to take big steps, leaps even, to do what the Lord asks to succeed. I dont know why I felt prompted like I did, but Im glad I did, and I cant wait to see all the new learning experiences the Lord has in store for me. Sometimes things dont always make sense. Sometimes the answer is right in from of you and yet, it still feels confusing.
...uplifting thought from this...
Though we may not know where the road will carry us, with God by our side, every step of the way, guiding us to what we need to be doing, we WILL acheive success. However that road may take us. AND its never the way we plan or the way we want. But he knows whats best for us, better than we do. In the end, it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! ur amazing!
    I really needed to hear this. :D
    thanks!
    trust me there have been times where i've asked myself why in the world did I want to move out?? But ultimately looking back, the times I hated it the most were the times I grew to have a better relationship with my heavenly father! :)
    love you ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Im so glad something I said was helpful..its just truthly how I feel, and what I continue to learn myself. Its true, sometimes we dont understand everything. In fact, most times we dont. But its during those times we REALLY DO gain a better replationship with our Heavenly Father, your absolutely right. I love you too girl, and I miss you. You ever need anything, you let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete