Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome Home...

As some have heard already, yesterday was the unexpected passing of my Uncle Rick. Only 43 years old, passed away while he was sleeping in the night. This was devestating news to our family, and we will forever miss him. But I find peace knowing that I will see him again, and that he up there keeping Lorin and Grandpa company, til we all reunite once again. Times like these always makes me think of life in a new perspective. Realizing that our time to leave this earth, can be at any time. Will we be ready? Have we done everything in our power to live a God loving life? This time can be a beautiful thing, or it can be a very saddening thing. How we percieve it makes all the difference. Here is a song by a favorite christian artist of mine...one of my favorite songs about leaving this earth. I pray that whoever may have gone through something similiar in this life of loosing a loved one, find comfort in the words in this song. Know you are not alone, and that God is always with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ILJuZdabKM

No comments:

Post a Comment